Designed to excel in professional laboratories and educational establishments:
- The PG8504 commercial glassware washer integrates a number of features to guarantee you optimum results on every wash.
- Setting a new standard in clean, this glassware washer boasts an improved capacity, allowing you to clean large numbers of utensils and equipment quickly.
- Suitable as a freestanding or under counter unit, the stainless steel PG8504 has been specially constructed to reduce heat and noise emissions.
- The interior has been welded together using lasers, meaning that there are no cracks or crevices for dirt to build up in.
- As well as outstanding results, the PG8504 has also been designed with convenience in mind, utilising our patented door salt container, which is incredibly simple to load.
- The door also integrates a TouchControl display, allowing for a quick and simple selection of 6 different programs, and is built in to the handle for ease.
Capacity per cycle: e.g. reprocessing of narrow-lumened laboratory glassware via up to 64 injectors at the same time as reprocessing further laboratory glassware in upper and lower baskets
Undercounter/freestanding unit with lid
Stainless-steel casing (AE)
TouchControl with 3 row display showing program name, actual/target temperature and remaining program time
Short, Medium, Long, De-min. rinse, Rinse, 1 vacant programme slot
- 4-fold filter system with large surface filter, coarse filter, glass breakage filter and micro-fine filter
- double-skinned design
- insulated door for excellent soundproofing
- flowmeter to monitor water intake quantities
- pull-open door, acoustic signal to indicated end of programme
- 2 redundant temperature sensors
- extensive safety features
- port to facilitate introduction of sensors for process validation
- Hygienic freshwater system with fresh water intake in each programme stage
- variable-speed brushless pump for optimum spray pressure in various programme phases
- rear basket docking for shorter water circuit and higher spray pressure
- newly developed spray arms with modified nozzle shape and arrangement for improved water access
- injector system for the thorough cleaning of lumens
Chamber made from high-grade stainless steel welded using laser technology to give a perfectly smooth, crevice-free finish offering no opportunity for soil to accumulate.
Powerful circulation pump, max. throughput 500 l/min
- 1 door dispenser for powder detergent
- 1 door dispenser for surfactant/neutralising agent
- 1 connection for DOS G 80 or DOS G 80/1 liquid dispensers
Water softener for cold and hot water, max. 65°C
- 1x cold water (CW)
- 1x feed pump for unpressurised demineralised water (ADP)
- WaterProof System (WPS)
1 drain hose
- Voltage (standard version) [V/HZ]: AC 230 V/50
- Connected load [kW]: 3.2
- Fuse rating [A]: 1x 15-16
- Demineralisation cartridges for rinse cycles with fully demineralised water
- Liquid dispenser modules (DOS G80/DOS G80/1)
- Housing units for storing demineralisation cartridges (PG8595) or dispensing equipment (PG8596)
Dimensions / weight
- External dimensions H/W/D [mm]: 835 (820)/600/600
- Net weight [kg]: 72