The new lab workhorse - with "DryPlus"
- The PG8583 is the replacement for the renowned G7883.
- It has a wealth of new features including an improved chamber design, increased injector capacity, and high-performance spray technology.
- Thanks to these features, the PG 8583 can utilise its extensive range of wash programmes to the full.
- For example, the new Mini program can see water savings of up to 45% and is ideal for washing on slightly soiled loads.
- The PG 8583 CD incorporates "DryPlus" (HEPA-filtered forced-air drying) and offers 2 slots for programs that can be catered to the user’s needs.
- Designed specifically for professional laboratories, and recommended by leading laboratory glassware manufacturer DURAN.
Capacity per cycle: e.g. 128 laboratory flasks or 98 pipettes together with other laboratory glassware
- Undercounter/freestanding unit with lid
- Stainless-steel casing (AE)
Touch on steel/indicators: Programme name, Actual/target temperature, countdown time, error messages, TouchControl, controls with 3-line display
Universal, Standard, Intensive, Anorganica, Organica, Injector Plus, Pipettes, Plastics, Mini, Oils, Special 93°C-10', De-min. rinse, Rinse, 2 vacant programme slots
Process documentation via software (using Ethernet module) or USB/printer (with RS 232 module)
- 4-fold filter system with large surface filter, coarse filter, glass breakage filter and micro-fine filter
- double-skinned design, insulated door for excellent soundproofing
- flowmeter to monitor water intake quantities
- AutoClose - automatic door lock, acoustic signal to indicated end of programme
- 2 redundant temperature sensors, extensive safety features
- port to facilitate introduction of sensors for process validation
- DryPlus (HEPA-filtered forced-air drying)
- Hygienic freshwater system with fresh water intake in each programme stage
- variable-speed brushless pump for optimum spray pressure in various programme phases
- rear basket docking for shorter water circuit and higher spray pressure
- newly developed spray arms with modified nozzle shape and arrangement for improved water access
- injector system for the thorough cleaning of lumens
Chamber made from high-grade stainless steel welded using laser technology to give a perfectly smooth, crevice-free finish offering no opportunity for soil to accumulate.
Powerful circulation pump, max. throughput 500 l/min
- 1 dispenser pump for liquid detergent
- 1 dispenser pump for neutralising agent
- 1 connection for DOS K 85 or DOS K 85/1 liquid dispensers
- Side cabinet for storage of process chemicals (3 x 5l or 2 x 10l)
Water softener for cold and hot water, max. 65°C
Highly efficient aerosol steam condenser
- 1x cold water (CW)
- 1x cold water for steam condenser
- 1x feed pump for unpressurised demineralised water (ADP)
- 1x hot water (HW)
- WaterProof System (WPS)
1 drain hose
- 3 N AC 400V 50Hz
- Heating [kW]: 8.5
- Circulation pump [kW]: 0.8
- Total rated load [kW]: 9.3
- Fuse rating [A]: 3 x 16
- convertible to:
- AC 230V 50 Hz
- Heating [kW]: 2.5
- Circulation pump [kW]: 0.8
- Total rated load [kW]: 3.3
- Fuse rating [A]: 16
- Demineralisation cartridges for rinse cycles with fully demineralised water
- Liquid dispenser modules
- Side units for storing demineralisation cartridges and dispensing equipment
- Plinths to facilitate machine loading
- Communication modules for connection to process documentation systems (Ethernet, RS232)
Dimensions / weight
- External dimensions H/W/D [mm]: 835 (820)/600/600
- Net weight [kg]: 74
Compliance with standards
Machinery guideline 2006/42/EG, EN 61010-2-40, EN 61326 -1
VDE, VDE-EMC, IP 21, CE